Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- We as humans have highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, introspection, problem solving and emotions than any other species. Please use this website responsibly. We reserve the right to knock you off and ban you forever, if we smell any SPAM.
- LucidJobs.com and all the links on this site are still in Beta Version.
- LUCID JOBS PROVIDES ITS SEVICES AND PERMITS ACCESS TO THEIR WEB SITE SUBJECTED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE INDICATES YOUR COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- LucidJobs.com endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current premium paid services. LucidJobs.com premium paid services Subscriptions are limited to qualified Subscriber?s. LucidJobs.com reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a firm / individual meets the eligibility requirements for subscriptions.
Reselling Forbidden :
- The reselling of any part of the System or the services or benefits provided by the System is expressly forbidden. All usage of the system must be contracted directly via LucidJobs.com or one of our authorized affiliates. Reselling of the LucidJobs.com access or any of its components without prior, written permission from LucidJobs.com will result in an immediate cancellation, without refund, of any remaining portion of the subscription amount and may be subject to legal action.
Refund Policy :
- If Subscriber is not satisfied with LucidJobs.com premium paid services. Subscriber can contact us at 214-385-4144 or email us support@LucidJobs.com within 24 hours of subscription to claim for complete refund. LucidJobs.com reserves the right to request any such dissatisfaction in writing. At such time, the parties agree to work in good faith to resolve any performance issues.
Prohibited Uses :
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. As a user, you agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy and hateful.
- Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information about yourself, your organization, and/or your postings. Further, organizations and/or individuals which represent hiring organizations must identify themselves as such on the site during the signup process and must not otherwise misrepresent themselves or the positions that they post.
- Reproduction or any attempt to modify the Materials in any way or public display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose, including without limitation use of the Materials on any other web site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Materials in whole or in part.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company. Use of an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the permission of the owner to Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright oer or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it.
- Post a sexually-explicit image or statement.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Falsify any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
- LUCID JOBS RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ALL TIMES TO DISCLOSE ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU AS NECESSARY TO SATISFY ANY LAW, REGULATION OR GOVERNMENTAL REQUEST, OR TO EDIT, REFUSE TO POST OR REMOVE ANY CONTENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, THAT IN LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs' SOLE DISCRETION IS OBJECTIONABLE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company's Liability :
- This portal acts as a venue, among other things, for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes.
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs is not involved in any actual transactions between employers and candidates. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the jobs or resumes posted and the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs.
- As the user authentication on the Internet is difficult, LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. As we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on the site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the site or the Material. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs does not correct user misspellings or errors. The use of the site and the material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the site and may be made at any time
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs does not warrant or guarantee that a resume or job posting will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any particular user.
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, or reliability of communications posted by users. You acknowledge that any trust on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users.
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the website for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs is under no legal obligation to control the information provided by other users which is made available through the website. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the site.
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS, FOR WHATEVER REASON MADE, MADE BY ANY ENTITY POSTING JOBS ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FORM, CONTENT AND ACCURACY OF ANY RESUME PLACED BY YOU ON THE SITE. EMPLOYERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR POSTINGS ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILLL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARFMUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USAGE FOR THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SEVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OR THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Links and Third Party Content :
- Certain links on this Site may take you to other web sites. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs provides these links only as a convenience. These linked sites are not necessarily under the control of LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements.
- LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs is not responsible for the contents of any such linked page or any other page that is not under its control. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described. Links do not imply that LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with.
- This website is operated and administered by Lucid Technologies Inc. from its offices within Texas. LucidJobs.com - Lucid Jobs makes no warranty that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use at any locations outside of the United States. If you access this Site from outside United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local law. You may not export any of the Materials accessible through this site in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the state of Texas, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, except where prohibited by mandatory provisions of the laws applicable in your jurisdiction. Except in respect of any matter relating to the enforcement of intellectual property rights and protection of confidential information, the parties agree that any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be commenced in Texas. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Texas and to waive any objections based upon venue in any such action, suit or proceeding. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any and all disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions, its performance, breach, enforcement, existence or validity, including any failure of the parties to reach agreement with respect to matters provided for in these Terms and Conditions and all matters of dispute relating to the rights and obligations of the parties, which cannot be amicably resolved, even if only one of the parties declares that there is a difference, will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Texas in English and governed by Texas law.
- The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in the United States and is independent of either party.